2023 Canoeing & Camping Rates
Prices based on two people per canoe. Middle rider please add half the cost of canoe/camp fee. $20 reservation deposit per canoe required, no refunds. No private canoes allowed in campgrounds.
|Days Canoeing||Nights Camping||Per Canoe|
|1 Day||2 Nights||$74|
|1 Day||3 Nights||$92|
|2 Days||2 Nights||$99|
|2 Days||3 Nights||$117|
Please contact us for additional days camping.
$38 per day
$25 each additional day
Price based on two people per canoe.
$8 for center riders, day trip only.
(age 8 years and under ride free)
$32 per day
$20 deposit per kayak
Add camp fee if applicable.
No private kayaks in campgrounds.
|2 Hour Trip||Monday - Thursday||$75|
|4 Hour Trip||Monday - Thursday||$95|
|2 or 4 Hour Trip||Friday - Sunday||$100|
$50 reservation deposit. No refunds. Add camp fee if applicable.
Our rafts max out at 6 adults & coolers
|2 Hour Trip||$14|
|4 Hour Trip||$17|
Tubing & Camping $37
1 day/tubing & 2 nights/camping
$10 reservation deposit required
No private tubes
Smithville Landing is a privately owned campground, we offer rustic camping in a group setting. Each campsite is separate with capacity limits. All campers must be a registered camper. Reservations required.
- Each site has picnic tables and a designated fire pit.
- Outdoor privies
- Hand pump for water/well house at building.
- Coin operated showers are located on the west side of the office.
- Private watercraft is prohibited in campgrounds.
- No ATV’s or Golf Carts allowed in campgrounds.
- NO FIREWORKS!! Please think of your fellow campers.
- Pets – Please follow all leash laws and clean up after your pets. Aggressive dogs of any breed are not allowed.
We have firewood for sale and will deliver to your campsite. We ask that you do not bring firewood from your home. Please no cutting of trees: dead or alive.
Get in Touch with us
Call Our Office
Phone: (231) 839-4579
Location: 13177 Old M-66 SW, Fife Lake, MI, United States, Michigan
Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend - Open 7 Days / Week